UzakIstanbul, İstanbul, TürkiyeBağımsız Çalışan
Telesales is the selling of products or services through the telephone. The aim of telesales is to build repeat business through excellent customer relations. Telesales freelancers contact customers to promote offers or to set up appointments to support field sales representatives.
As a telesales freelancers, you reach potential and existing customers directly by phone to encourage them to buy your company's offers. There are two types of telesales: inbound and outbound. Inbound freelancers receive calls from prospective and existing customers while outbound freelancers call leads to generate sales.
Telesales requires you to be patient, persuasive and persistent. You also need exceptional communication and phone skills, typing experience and the ability to thrive in an office environment.
- Using the data provided by telemarketing representatives to pursue promising leads with persuasion and persistence
- Converting difficult leads into customers
- Cutting costs per sales while increasing conversion rates by reducing travel expenses and number of field representatives
- Helping to reduce the number of people on the sales team
- Cold calling and helping to reduce negative reaction from leads
- Providing brand recognition by leaving buyers with an excellent impression of a company through effective customer relations, empathy and effective communication skills
Goals of a telesales freelancers include:
Excellent verbal and written skills in English . Telesales requires you to be patient, persuasive and persistent. You also need exceptional communication and phone skills, typing experience and the ability to thrive in an office environment.